Tax Information System
The Online Tax Information System Provides the following:
- The ability to search by Name, Account Number, Parcel Number and/or Property Address for property tax accounts listing both real estate and/or personal properties. For the accounts that have no real estate (personal property only) listed, the search is limited to the Name only.
- If your search selection is by Property Address , please do not use street direction or street type as part of the search criteria.
- If searching by Name or by Account Number a list of names will appear and once an account is selected a summary of assets listed for this account will be shown. The tabs to view Parcels and Tax Bill Summary are active at this point. The other information tabs are available only after a parcel of real estate has been selected.
- Parcels Tab allows you to select individual real estate parcels. After making your selection the Real Estate Base Information Menu will provide the most commonly requested information about real estate in addition to having tabs to the Mapping and Register of Deeds online information.
- The Improvement Summary tab will allow you to obtain more information about structures, i.e. square footage, year built, etc.
- Information for the Real Estate Property Sales is available through the Sales Summary tab.
- The Sketches Summary tab allows for the viewing of the structure layout including dimensions.
- The Tax Bills Summary tab shows a history of tax bills for the account selected and by clicking on the individual bills will allow a view of additional information.
- The Print Property Card tab will allow a report of all tax data information used to appraise the real estate property to be printed on the printer designated by the user.
- The Print Tax Status tab will print a report of the assets owned January 1 of the current listing year, and any outstanding taxes for the Account Number selected on the printer designated by the user.