Have you read or heard about a book or audio-visual that you would like to borrow that is not available from the library? Perhaps it was not a choice for the library's collection due to cost and/or limited demand. Or, the item may be a high demand selection owned by the library for which there is a long waiting list. Consider a donation to the Lincoln County Library's GIVE A BOOK! program.
GIVE A BOOK!
Provides a way for you to enjoy your selection, support the library, and benefit your community as well. It's also an ideal way to honor awards, achievements, birthdays, etc. Likewise, it is a thoughtful memorial to friends and loved ones. Remember, GIVE A BOOK!
gifts are tax deductible.
How GIVE A BOOK! works:
- Email us with your address and we'll send you a brochure with application form in the mail. You can also write us to request the brochure at 306 West Main Street, Lincolnton, NC 28092.
- The library will order the selected gift. NOTE: Gift selections must be consistent with the Lincoln County Library's Materials Selection Policy.
- GIVE A BOOK! selections are processed with a gift plate bearing the donor's name. Honor and memorial gifts have gift plates bearing the names of both honoree and donor.
- Donors, honorees, and/or family members may request to be first borrowers.
- Donors may request tax receipts for GIVE A BOOK! donations.
GIVE A BOOK!
to your local library and you will be contributing to the entire community.