Library Card Information
Individuals, who live, work, attend school, or own property in Lincoln County may obtain a library card at no charge. One current, official ID with photo, name and address (example: driver’s license); or, two valid ID documents with name and address (examples: recent utility or phone bill, bank statement) are required to obtain a library card.
A child's registration (15 and under) requires parent/legal guardian signature and ID.
Out-of-Region Card Fee: $15.00/yr.
*Please report a lost or stolen library card immediately to avoid unauthorized usage and charges.
Replacement Card Fee:
Your library card
- entitles you to borrow materials from any Lincoln County Library location;
- must be presented each time a loan is made;
- must be presented each time you use a public-access computer;
- is NOT transferable - you are responsible for all items borrowed on your library card;
- remains valid for three years and will be renewed at no charge.
LOANS AND RETURNS
Books and audios: 21 days
Bestsellers, high-demand, and holiday books: 7 days
Videos and DVDs: 7 days
Books and audios: $1 per item
Best-sellers, high-demand, and holiday books: $2 per item
Videos and DVDs: $2 per item
Returned check fee: $25.00
Books and audios: One Renewal
Bestsellers, high-demand, and holiday books: One Renewal
Videos and DVDs: NO RENEWALS
Materials may be renewed in-library, online, or by telephone.
Holds may be placed in-library, on-line, or by telephone.
Returns may be made to any Lincoln County Library location.