Child Support Enforcement receives cases two different ways. If a client is receiving TANF or Medicaid the case is automatically referred to our office, or a client can apply for services by paying a $10 or $25 application fee based on their income. Our office provides the following services:
- Location of the non-custodial parent(s)
- Establishment of paternity
- Establishment of support obligations
- Collection of support payments
- Enforcement of support payments
For more information, view the NC Division of Social Services website.