Emergency Medical Services
Map to This Location
Ronald D. Rombs,
Director of EMS
720 John Howell Memorial Dr.
Ph: (704) 736-9385
On-duty Shift Supervisor: Ph: (704) 736-9388
Fax: (704) 736-1924
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
24 Hours a day - 7 days a week
Welcome to Lincoln County Emergency Medical Services.
Lincoln County Emergency Medical Services (LCEMS) is the primary provider of emergency and non-emergency 911 Advanced Life Support transport and paramedic level service for Lincoln County, North Carolina, including the incorporated City of Lincolnton. LCEMS is responsible for the planning, coordination, direction and evaluation of all pre-hospital patient care related services provided within Lincoln County, North Carolina. These services include, but are not limited to, Paramedic level treatment and transportation of the citizens and visitors of Lincoln County that require the interdiction of a modern EMS system and the medical first responder programs that involve patient care, public safety/injury prevention, Mass Gatherings, pre-hospital medical education and disaster preparedness and response as it relates to patient care.
April 17, 2008, Lincoln County EMS received the designation as a "Model EMS System"
. This is the highest designation awarded by the North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services.
The Mission of Lincoln County EMS is to create and operate a cost effective, comprehensive, emergency medical service system that meets or exceeds national standards.
Short Term Goals
- Complete full implementation of Mobile Electronic Data Collection
- Increase Organizational Morale and Awareness of Positive Contributions
- Continue to Improve Personnel Safety and Equipment
Long Range Goals
- Continuous Improvement of Revenues and Operational Cost Analysis Improve
- Recruitment & Retention Achieve 100% National Registry Certification
- CAAS Certification
- Long Range Fleet Management Program with a 5 year remount plan
- Implementation of Critical Care Transport Program