Find Us OnFacebookTwitter
Lincoln County North Carolina Est. 1779Click to Home Page

Go To Search
homeprint pageemail page
Lincoln County Government
353 N. Generals Blvd.
Lincolnton, NC 28092
Emergency Alerts - OFF
How do I obtain a DD-214?
Contact the Register Of Deeds in the county that you lived in when you got out of the service. Be sure to have a completed SF 180 form and valid photo ID.

Veterans Services

Show All Answers

1. Does the VA pay for cremation or burial expenses?
2. How do I enroll in VA Health Care?
3. How do I obtain a DD-214?