Lincoln County will hold a Public Hearing at the Lincoln County Administration Building in the Board of Commissioners’ Room located at 353 N. Generals Blvd., Lincolnton, NC 28092 at the regular meeting on July 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm.
As part of this regularly scheduled meeting, the governing body expects to discuss the Engineering Report/Environmental Document “Killian Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant Phase 3 Expansion” previously submitted to the North Carolina Department of Water Infrastructure on June 26, 2019 and associated request for funding under the North Carolina Division of Infrastructure, Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF).
Topics to be presented and discussed at the meeting include:
A copy of the Engineering Report and Environmental Information Document may be reviewed at the Lincoln County Department of Public Works located on the 2nd floor of the Citizens Center during regular business hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 am -12:00 and 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm the week of July 8, 2019.
Date of Notice: July 1, 2019
Name of Person Preparing Notice: Don Chamblee
Telephone number of person preparing Notice: (704) 736-8497
- Identification of need and purpose of the project.
- Brief description of the project.
- Brief description of alternatives considered.
- Impact of project on monthly sewer bill for a typical residential user of 5,000 gallons per month.
- Identification of funding requirements and sources of funding being sought.