Due to a water leak on the main water line on Salem Church Road, 100 feet south of the intersection of Hill Road, the water in the following areas will be off on Wednesday January 13, 2016. The water will be off from 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
The areas affected by this outage are along the following main water lines and all roads branching off of the main roads:
1. Salem Church Road from the intersection of Hill Road to the County Line
2. Gastonia Highway (Old US 321 South)
3. South Fork Road
4. Riverview Road
5. NC Highway 150 West (Old & New)
6. Crouse Road to the intersection of Yoder Road
7. NC Highway 27 West to the intersection of Garrett Trail
This required repair will allow the Lincoln County Public Works Department to continue to provide a safe and reliable supply of drinking water to its customers in the areas affected. We apologize for any inconvenience that this water outage may cause our customers. It is also advised that all customers affected by the outage may wish to store any desired quantities of water in proper containers prior to the above mentioned date and time for needed use.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Lincolnton Office at (704) 736-8497 or our East Lincoln Office at (704) 483-7082.