- Social Services
- Child Support Services
- Child Support Enforcement
Child Support Enforcement
Our mission is to provide family centered child support services through mutual collaboration with families and partners using innovative strategies to reach a common goal and self-sufficiency. To ensure that all children receive the support they deserve from the non-custodial parent(s).
Child Support Services are available to parents and/or nonparent caretakers of minor children. Services provided by North Carolina Child Support Services include: location, establishment of paternity, establishment or modifying of child support orders, enforcement of child support orders, collection and processing of child support ordered payments.
The following links are available:
- Child Support Online Application Portal
- E-Child Support – This website allows you to make a payment, check your case, calculate child support obligations, and find a local office.
- General Information about Child Support Services – This page contains information about what CSS is, how the CSS program is organized, and a brief history of the CSS program.
- Information for the General Public – This page contains information about CSS for people who are not already participants in a CSS case.
- Information for Custodial Parents – This page contains information for the custodian or guardian of the child(ren) in a CSS case.
- Information for Noncustodial Parents – This page contains information for the noncustodial parent(s) of the child(ren) in a CSS case.
- Information for Employers – This page contains information for employers of noncustodial parents in a CSS case.
- Information for Attorneys – This page contains information for attorneys who represent CSS or any of the participants in a CSS case.
- A Glossary of Terms – This page contains terms and definitions that are widely used in the child support services process.
For more information, call Social Services Child Support Section at (704) 736-8619.