The mission of the Lincoln County Drug Prevention and Recovery Coalition is to engage professional and lay leaders from across the county to collaboratively develop and conduct programs that will:
- Prevent the onset of addiction to controlled substances.
- Assure the adoption of safe opioid prescribing practices.
- Deliver comprehensive drug treatment and mental health services for all persons in need.
- Deliver professional and community education in support of these outcomes.
The coalition consists of the following committees:
- Data Collection Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Training and Education Committee
- Treatment Linkage Committee