Capital Improvement Plan
The Airport is situated on 453 acres and has a Capital Improvement Plan which will add additional surrounding property, more hangar space, new approach lights and two helicopter pads. The Capital Improvement Plan is a five year plan, updated annually, to ensure the airport continues to grow in size, service and customer satisfaction.
- Additional ramp, taxiways and hangar space
- Additional Corporate hangars and property lease plans
- Additional safety enhancements and security measures
- Additional navigational aids
- New, expanded terminal building and area